– a time-out for you and your business
ONLINE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
For small and medium sized businessess who want a time-out to develop, change and innovate their business.
3 hours = 3 innovative tools
This online ReTHINK #YourBusiness 2.0 workshop creates new perspectives and examine actions that you can take in your coaching business based on the Australian Powered by EDGEWARE principles:
– MAKE MONEY –
What makes your business financially sustainable?
– HAVE FUN –
What is so exciting that it keeps you awake at night?
– CHANGE THE WORLD –
What difference do you make?
Are you able to live off your business?
Is your business financially sustainable? Do you focus on only one service or do you offer other services that can help your business be sustainable?
What keeps you awake at night (the positive way)? What happens when you work that makes you forget time and place?
CHANGE THE WORLD
What is it that you do that is more than just in the interest of you (and your business)?
- How the ReTHINK tools work – mindset and principles
- Tool 1: Present state – where are you right now?
- Tool 2: Success – what is a success for your customers, and how do you support it?
- Tool 3: Next steps – Creative planning – keep moving
- Reflexions – where are you now?
- Goodbye: out of this workshop and into the world
- YOU GET
- 3 innovative tools to use anytime in your business:
- Overview – map where you (your business) are right now or map your preferred future
- Success – define the success of your customers and more importantly how you support it and they’ll notice it!
- Next Steps – plan specific actions to clarify the changes you want to see happen
- PLUS you get ’60 minutes of personal follow-up coaching after the online workshop!
ACTION PRECEDES CLARITY
– three innovative tools that will make you able to act and learn in the interaction.
Create an overview of your customers and what you offer. Where’s the money, the heart and the difference that makes a difference?
Make your customers shine!
How do you support it and more importantly HOW do they know you support it?
What can you do now, and what do you need to do first? And… …how will you know that you are moving in the right direction?
Jesper H Christiansen
Coach PCC, ICF accredited coach trainer and sole trader
Jesper H Christiansen works in Switzerland and Denmark and has been a self-employed consultant and coach since 1997, working for both private and public organisations, small and big businesses.
Since 2014 he has been an ICF Professional Certified Coach and is also certified as a Solutionsurfers Brief Coach and trainer.
One of the many results of this collaboration is this online workshop ReTHINK #YourBusiness, which you now can benefit off.