ReTHINK #YOUR BUSINESS
This webinar is a refreshing new look at your business. You can join individual or together with colleagues or partners. – You even can ask for your own private webinar!
What is your current state? Where do you want to go?
Take a time-out and a closer look at what you are doing. Is your business financially sustainable? Is it fun? And where is it that you, your business, makes a difference?
In this webinar we not only look at the current state, but also at the preferred future of your business. What does that look like?
To start moving from present into future, from the NOW to the WHERE you will learn excellent tools (we call it the HOW) that provides you with clarity about:
- Current state
- Wishes for change
- How to build on what’s already working
- Identify your “lipstick products”
- Clarifying opportunities
- How to notice progress
What is success?
What effect do you have on the success of your clients and customers? And are they aware of it? Are YOU aware of it?
Learn how to focus on your own actions that support the success of your customers, in order not only to create awareness, but also to make the value you add visible (and obvious!) so that you can act on it.
Through the Edgeware tools, you will take a closer look at:
- What is success for your customers?
- How do you support that?
- How do your customers notice that?
- How can you make it more obvious for the customer?
- “Selling without selling” – how do you use this as a sales argument?
What is competition?
Don’t you like to talk about it? Unfortunately the fact is that there are competition in all businesses and we need to get around that topic somehow. But don’t sweat! As usual the HOW tools of Edgeware is here to help you take a different constructive look at that:
- What are your competitors good at?
- What are you good at?
- How does that fit each other?
- How does that “fit” make you unique?
Length: 2 x ’90 minutes
- Worksheets will be available before the first webinar.
- The webinar includes a ’30 minute follow-up coaching session.*
- Due to the high level of interaction there will only be a maximum of 6 participants in each session.
Rethink #YourBusiness part I – 20.02.2018 @ 11:00- 12:30 CET
Rethink #YourBusiness part II – 28.02.2018 @ 11:00- 12:30 CET
Discount: sign up together** and get 10%
* The coaching is personal and has to be used within 6 month after joining the webinar.
** Colleagues, business or network partners, friends etc.
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.
Part I: 20.02.2018
Part II: 28.02.2018