– a time-out for coaches and their business
ONLINE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP FOR COACHES
For coaches who are running their own business and want a time-out to develop, change and innovate their coaching business.
3 hours = 3 innovative tools
The online ReTHINK for coaches workshop creates new perspectives and examine actions that you can take in your coaching business based on the Australian EDGEWARE Creative Entrepreneurship principles:
– MAKE MONEY –
What makes your business financially sustainable?
– HAVE FUN –
What is so exciting that it keeps you awake at night?
– CHANGE THE WORLD –
What difference do you make?
The ICF Global Coaching Study from 2016 shows that 94% of all coaches offers one or more services than just coaching.
That makes it interesting to look at what we – who run our own businesses and don’t live fulltime of coaching – can uphold a professional coaching position and maybe even extend our coaching service.
We love to coach but either we don’t have clients enough or just not the mental capacity to coach full-time every day.
So how do we find the right balance between coaching and other services we offer in our business. Do you want coaching to be fulltime or do you enjoy the diversity in your work? Either way – how do you maintain a satisfying balance?
Are you able to live of your business?
Is your business financially sustainable? Do you focus on only one service or do you offer other services that can help your business being sustainable?
What excites you?
What keeps you awake at night (the positive way)? What happens when you work that makes you forget time and place?
CHANGE THE WORLD
What is it that you do that is more than just in the interest of you (and your business)?
- How the ReTHINK tools work – thinking and principles
- Tool 1: Present state – where are you right now?
- Wishes for changes – where do you want to go?
- Tool 2: Creative planning – keep moving
- Reflexions – where are you now?
- Tool 3: Next steps – out of this workshop and into the world
- You get:
- 3 innovative tools to use anytime on your business:
- Overview – map where you (your business) are right now or map your preferred future
- Creative Planning – clarify the changes you want to see happen
- Next Steps – plan specific actions to start moving toward your preferred future
- AND ’60 minutes of personal follow-up coaching after the workshop!
- PLUS as a ICF member you get 4 CCEU which will be documented to you after the workshop!
ACTION PRECEDES CLARITY
– three innovative tools that will make you able to act and learn in the interaction.
What are you up to?
Create an overview of your customers and what you offer. Where’s the money, the heart and the difference that makes a difference?
What do you want to be different and what should be the result of that?
What can you do now and what do you need to do first? And… …how will you know that you are moving in the right direction?
Jesper H Christiansen
Coach PCC, ICF accredited coach trainer, board member of ICF Charter Chapter DenmarkJesper H Christiansen lives in Switzerland and Denmark and has been self-employed consultant and coach since 1997, working for both private and public organisations, small and big businesses.
Since 2014 he has been a ICF Professional Certified Coach. And is also certified as a Solutionsurfers Brief Coach and trainer.
One of the many results of this collaboration is this online workshop ReTHINK for coaches which you now can benefit from.