YOUR LIFE YOUR WAY
Your Life Your Way
Personal entrepreneurship – a journey with meaning and direction
For you, if you;
- are thinking about a career change, but don’t have the time (or desire) to start another education.
- have been away from the job market for a while, and want to gain new perspectives on returning to work.
- are thinking about dropping your wage-earner job to start your own business.
- simply just want new/more perspectives on what you are good at.
Here is a total of six hours, with an intense focus on your competencies – the formal, and perhaps most importantly, the informal ones.
These are competencies that you don’t acquire from formal education and professional development courses, but rather from being who you are, and from having experienced what you have.
Often these important competencies are lumped together under “vocational experience”, or we ignore them because they weren’t acquired on the job, but are “just a hobby”.
So what would happen if you looked closer at your life and your competencies in a broad perspective?
You will learn practical tools that will enable you to view your life’s experiences and how these can be utilised as important competencies in your work-life as well as in your private life.
You will learn to view the large and small events you have been through (past), you are going through currently (present), and will face in the future.
Everything with a new perspective, which will give you the opportunity to become clear on the competencies you possess, and in which direction you would like to utilise them.
After the workshop, the work will continue over the course of a month and a half, where you will try out, refine, and further develop what became visible during the workshop.
We will meet twice online, where we will assess, and you will be introduced to even more tools and receive supervision.
On top of this, you will get one personal coaching session when it suits you.
During the course we will look closer at:
- What competencies have you acquired so far?
- Which experiences have given you important competencies that you use today?
- What competencies are “latent” in you?
- What can you use this knowledge for (perspective)?
- What do you want to use this knowledge for (direction)?
- Where would you like to go with this knowledge?
- What will be different as a result of that?
- What and who can support you on the way there?
- What will tell you that you are in contact with the right people?
- What needs to happen first, and what comes next?
- How will you know, you are on the right track?
- Strengthen motivation and direction.
1 x 3 hour workshop
- Introduction to practical tools that create an overview and emphasise options for action.
2 x 1 hour online meetings
- You will be supported in your further process, and in seeing the choices your new knowledge gives you.
- Be inspired and inspire others.
- Introduction of further tools that will support you in your journey.
1 x 1 hour personal coaching session
- Get a personal conversation about what is important to you, at the moment in the process where it suits you best.
- You can split up the coaching session into two if that suits your topics.
A total of 6 hours interaction
Jesper H Christiansen
Trainer, Professional Certified Coach
Jesper has been a free agent since 1997, working for both private and public organisations, small and big businesses.
He’s a trained Kaospilot (Project Management) and also certified as a Solutionsurfers Brief Coach and ICF Professional Certified Coach. In other words you are in good hands when it comes to support on your journey!
If you have any questions regarding this training please contact him directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We perhaps distinguish between work and free time, but our competencies don’t.
They are always there, and they are always developing, whether we want them to or not.Jesper H Christiansen